New Job Opportunity at Spring PR!
- Full Time, 35 hours plus occasional overtime
- Spring PR, Malmesbury
- Salary: Competitive
- Application: please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity to work at one of the most renowned active lifestyle PR agencies in the outdoor industry? Spring PR is based in the picturesque Wiltshire countryside on the outskirts of Malmesbury and we are looking for an Administration Assistant.
We’re a small team who pack a punch and work with some of the biggest and most innovative brands in the outdoor industry including Mammut climbing, Hydro Flask drinks bottles, SMITH sunglasses, Elliot Brown Watches, Polartec fabrics and Yogamatters. We have recently gained a number of new clients and are looking for someone who thrives on being organised and working with systems to ensure the smooth running of the office.
We’re looking for a highly efficient individual who is focused, organised and keen to help with all office administration tasks. Someone who can perform general office duties, has a welcoming phone manner, proficiency in English, attention to detail, comprehensive computer skills and a professional outlook.
We are a friendly team of people with a number of long-standing employees and the company’s Founder, Stephanie Briggs, is still heavily involved. We regularly organise and run media events, alongside our day to day office-based work and pride ourselves on a hardworking, enthusiastic, close-knit office culture.
The Administration Assistant will manage the product inventory, handle travel arrangements for the team, pull together presentations on PowerPoint, maintain filing systems, answer the phone, schedule appointments, basic office maintenance and will keep the wheels of Spring PR Ltd well and truly oiled.
- Pull together the monthly reports for clients on PowerPoint
- Book travel
- Maintain the product inventory
- Organise couriers and deal with the post
- Order product from clients for various tests by the media
- Help out at events and festivals
- Answer phones and liaise with clients and the media
- At least one year’s experience in an administrative-based role
- Organisation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Good level of grammar, spelling and writing.
- Ability to work independently and multi task in a team-oriented environment.
- Driving Licence
- Cake baking skills and a love of the outdoors is preferential!